REPORTS TO: Accounting Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time, Non-exempt (hourly) Shared service with Campus agency
Administer all facets of accounts payable, account receivable and assist in creating timely accurate financial statements and special projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, process and distribute A/P check requests and handle inquiries. Audit employee expenses to ensure compliance with corporate policy.
- Bills agencies for overhead, shared services, rent, and outside usage.
- Performs weekly café inventory with Cardo staff & reconciles food service inventory.
- Enters cash deposits and reconciles café sales report. Files quarterly sales and use tax reports.
- Prepare journal entries on a monthly basis and reconcile general ledger and subsidiary accounts outside of general ledger. Produce appropriate reports as needed by management.
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements and assist Accounting Manager/CFO with variance analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Accounting required; or an appropriate combination of Finance education and related proven experience in accounting.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, & Outlook) and the use of other database/accounting packages.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Ability to work independently while functioning in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
The duties outlined in this job description are to be representative, but not all-inclusive, assigned to this job. These duties may be amended at the discretion of the CFO or Executive Vice President/CEO.
To Apply For This Position
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.