REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
CLASSIFICATION Full Time, Exempt (Shared service with Campus agency)
Administer all facets of accounts payable, account receivable and assist in creating timely accurate financial statements and special projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, process and distribute A/P check requests and handle inquiries. Audit employee expenses to ensure compliance with corporate policy.
- Bills agencies for overhead, shared services, rent, and outside usage.
- Performs weekly café inventory with Cardo staff & reconciles food service inventory.
- Enters cash deposits and reconciles café sales report. Files quarterly sales and use tax reports.
- Prepare journal entries on a monthly basis and reconcile general ledger and subsidiary accounts outside of general ledger. Produce appropriate reports as needed by management.
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements and assist Accounting Manager/CFO with variance analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Accounting required; or an appropriate combination of Finance education and related proven experience in accounting.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, & Outlook) and the use of other database/accounting packages.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Ability to work independently while functioning in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
The duties outlined in this job description are to be representative, but not all-inclusive, assigned to this job. These duties may be amended at the discretion of the CFO or Director of Finance.
Qualified candidates may submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications and resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.